Frustration of Not Being Able to Bite.

I'm hungry now,
So Hungry!!
Especially hungry when I've got to study
And I need to chew on something.
But the problem is I can't
I can't chew. Urghhhhh

Haihh.
Have been surviving on kuey teow, porridge, banana, oatmeal and fish for more than a week already.
The thing is I dont feel satisfied when i just swallow them into my stomach.
Basically, jus gulp and gulp and gulp.

How many days more that I have to survive like this...
I miss the feeling of chewing meat and rice, or maybe just a toast or a bread.
Mama, this is the toughest period of wearing braces.

Tired of talking, tired of eating
But the appetite is still there.
.___________________.

#Steaks and Tough Food #Ciao #TillIcanbiteyouagain

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

想说--RM80+四天时间=值得

我是一名兽医 - 工作满两个月篇

生命中的插曲 =)