Random thoughts

Today is just one random day when my friend suddenly talks about blogs and tadaaa i'm here. 
Looking back I wonder how much I have changed throughout the years. This blog have literally  existed for 10 years now, from me being the naive 14 yo girl and hopefully not as naive 24 yo girl now. 

I used to have so much expectations for my future self during my teenage time, which is a part of me now i suppose. Although I'm still not good enough, I'm sort of contented with myself. 
 
My brain is kinda very empty now actually, like seriously no idea what to write. Probably is because I dont feel that much anymore. Wait till the time when I'm more sentimental then I'll come back to continue this. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

想说--RM80+四天时间=值得

我是一名兽医 - 工作满两个月篇

天意弄人, 还是命中注定?