Hi and Bye - My Year 2013

* This is the first blogpost of me written in English. (I got no choice, my dad's laptop dont allow me to write in my mother language.. ps: my english is just syarikat berhad, forgive me if there're grammer mistakes here and there)

Hey, Its been quite some time since the last blog post.. You can't say that the reason is because Im lazy this time. Cos, the truth is my laptop had broken down!!! Though that may sounds terrible, but that can be a good thing also, at least I wont spend too much time facebook-ing or surfing the net now.

Its the end of November now.. 2 more days later we'll be stepping into the last month of 2013. Time has passed by soooooooo fassttt!! As if im just graduated from secondary school yesterday... Experienced three different phases of my life in just a year. Initially, being labelled as secondary students. Then, stepping into working life for four months. And now, Im a STPM student.

There are really lots of memories been created this year. I hope I can record them down in this single blog post. Surely wont be that detail but at least 50% of them can still be recorded.

Hmmm. Will start with the story happened on my first day in SMK Cochrane. I remember that was on the 8th of May (Vincent's Birthday, Haha) When I first step into the school, the first word that I got was " You Will Be Chase Out from the School because You Dye Your Hair, Come Again Tomorrow with your Hair Black" came out from the golden mouth of Pn.Ng.. Okay.. I do expected this may happen. I choose not to obey her in the way that I don't wanna come again tomorrow but I will be back soon.. (In 2 hours time).
I settled everything, with my freshly dyed hair. I stepped back into this school, walked into the open hall but students were no longer there. When I was wondering where should I go, I saw a familiar "backshadow".. I was thinking.. "Shit... is that him... " How can such a coincidence happen.. Turn out to be the owner of this "backshadow" was really him.. stupid him, everyone knows what to wear to school except him.. (Lucky he wont read my blog =P) Never thought of we will have such a reunion. Awkwardly..

The following days were Orientation Week. Station Games, Tour around the school, Learning School Songs and Clap all that. I got a feeling that every decisions I made were linked, if I didnt got chase out by pn.ng, didnt went in 2 hours late, I will not be meeting him and Pn. Tan in such a special way, will not have the chance to join the games, will not be picked by our dear mppu president, will not be in the team of the board. All I can say is Im really lucky and blessed.

I was placed in LS3 together with Roro and Pey Yi. Thank God we are not seperated into different classes. I am really in love with LS3, those guys are fun and we care for one another as a big family. I got Caren, Siti, Hersyn, Ee Yen, Sheau En, Jung In, Nat, Roro, Pey Yi, Konrad, Shanjay, Jinnee, Jessy Bling, YPui Mun, KeQian, Ryan, Vincent, Brian and Shao Yuan as my classmates. The moments we spent together are really precious. Jus after not very long time we became classmates, we went to Pavillion Sushi Zanmai to have our fun time after school in a big group, total 16 pax. I had never experienced that in my life. Anyway, It was a nice day, except we didnt get to watch our Babababababnana movie. (To Be Continue in Chinese..)



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

想说--RM80+四天时间=值得

我是一名兽医 - 工作满两个月篇

生命中的插曲 =)